- I (Heart) Logan Fundraiser Saturday
- McEwens’ Memorial Service Saturday
- Weekend Outlook & Beyond
Cheese Days signs…
Seen around the Interwebs...
"You Arx A Kxy Pxrson"
Xvxn though my typxwritxr is an old modxl, it works vxry wxll -- xxcxpt for onx kxy. You would think that with all thx othxer kxys functioning propxrly, onx kxy not working would hardly bx noticxd; but just onx kxy out of whack sxxms to ruin thx wholx xffort.
You may say to yoursxlf -- Wxll, I'm only onx pxrson. No onx will noticx if I don't do my bxst. But it doxs makx a diffxrxncx, bxcausx an xffxctivx organization nxxds activx participation by xvxry onx to thx bxst of his or hxr ability.
So, thx nxxt timx you think you arx not important, rxmxmbxr my old typxwritxr. You arx a kxy pxrson.
*My apologies for missing Thursday’s Column.
Today: Toledo Food Bank open 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. second and fourth Fridays monthly behind City Hall.
Path of Hope Al-Anon Family Group meets 7 p.m. Fridays at Toledo Presbyterian Church, 312 Augustus.
Cowlitz Prairie Grange Jam Night 7:00 p.m. second, fourth and fifth Fridays. Performers and supporters welcome. Donation at door. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (360)262-3696.
Weekend Outlook & Beyond
- Gallery 505 Wraps Up Summertime 1-5 p.m. Saturday
- I(heart)Logan Dinner/Silent Auction 2-6 p.m. Saturday @ THS
- McEwens’ Memorial Service 2 p.m. Saturday @ Toledo Senior Center
- Toledo Historical Society meets 4 p.m. Monday
- Toledo New Life Food Bank 10-noon Tuesday/Wednesday
- School District FAC Committee Meets 6 p.m. Tuesday @ THS
- Vision:Toledo Art, Rec, & Events 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at the MAC.
- Toledo Library Pageturners Meets 1:30 p.m. Wednesday (June)
Reservations required: Toledo Senior Center Nutrition Lunch Wednesday brings a chicken salad wrap with spinach salad and grapes plus lemon meringue pie, and Friday Salisbury steak with mashed potatoes, baby carrots, peaches & dinner roll.
Nutrition Lunches are sponsored in part by Area Agency on Aging. Suggested donation $3 for those 60+ years of age. Contact Diana, email@example.com or call (360)864-2112 for details.
Photos from TOT archives unless otherwise noted.
Everyday Heroes: Envisioned as a local September 11 observation recognizing lesser-known acts of kindness and heroism. Send your nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email your news, reviews and events to: email@example.com